Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What all the Yummy Mummies are wearing

Cashmere baby doll hoodie: $40 at Old Navy
White cami: $10 at Gap Body
Skinny jeans: OK, these are messing up my shtick here because I bought them in the UK. They're Gap and therefore American, but I paid (far too many) pounds for them. Let's move on...
Super cute black shoes: $59 at DSW
UK-style look on a US-style budget: priceless (or at least a hell of a lot less pricey)

(Please don't burst my bubble by mentioning the several grand we spent on airfare so that I could save a few bucks on clothing...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Patois42 said...

Ain't you the sexy one?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you fit all the things you bought (along with Paul's roller blades) in your suitcases or did you have to mail a big package to the UK?
And what about the purse you intended to buy?
Think of it this way-- you spent the several thousand dollars to have a traditional Thanksgiving with us--and we are THRILLED that you did. The shopping was just a bonus.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Great - you make me want to shop. And be fashionable. =)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

You sound divine (and way more fashionable than I!), but what is a baby doll hoodie? I'm trying hard to picture it. Don't tell me I have to actually walk into a store sometime in the next few...months? ;)

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home