Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things that suck

Here's a fun little pop quiz. Which sucks more:

A. Getting bronchitis and a high fever.
OR
B. Getting bronchitis and a high fever while away on a "I never get to do anything this cool" European getaway weekend with girlfriends.

Too easy? OK, then try Part Two of the fun pop quiz. Which sucks more:

A. Having bronchitis and a high fever.
B. Having bronchitis and a high fever on an airplane that seems unable to regulate its temperature (oh, wait, maybe that was me).
OR
C. Having bronchitis and a high fever when your children have to be delivered to and from school on foot.

I'll leave you to reach your own conclusions. I'm headed back to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

At least the kids are in school and you can rest. Feel better soon!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Patois42 said...

I don't think I can pick. Hope the bed rest helps you mend.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Suburban Hippie said...

Oh Lord, the "on foot" bit is damned near unbearable when you're so sick you don't even want to get out of your jammies or comb your hair, much less brave the streets of London. I can only imagine your fortitude. Take care, sweetie. Hope you get a chance to rest up.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

All five of the above...sending you hugs and chicken soup thoughts.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

I vote for c. So sorry you;re so sick, and I hope you feel better soon!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home